Sponsored Ads

Monday, January 21, 2019

Man Reveals What His Wife Did After Seeing His Sexy Salsa Instructor!!!

Image result for Naija man and his salsa instructor


Hahahaha, this is so typical. Like seriously, what do women want?😅
A Nigerian man, Ayigbe James Bond,'s tweet has gone viral on the internet and here is why......
Ayigbe in a tweet shared on his handle, revealed that his wife had complained about his weight gain and asked him to do something about it. He decided to get rid of the weight by taking a Salsa dance class but according to his very funny tweet, it appears like his sexy Salsa teacher has come between him, his wife and his journey to losing weight.  
See the tweet and the video after the jump!!!

 Pinned Tweet
Wifey asked me to lose some weight, perhaps try some salsa.. She saw my salsa instructor and marched me straight home, plonked me in front of the TV with a crate of Guinness,and asked me to forget it! 🤔🤔 Women are so indecisive. I just don't gerrit..


1:14
457K views


That is hilarious. But the sexy bod though! 
And that killer moves? Nahhhh, I do not blame wifey one bit.........
 I say, buy him a treadmill and call it a day.......lol




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts