Sponsored Ads

Thursday, August 31, 2017

'I'm A Mummy!'- Ex-Beauty Queen, Iheoma Nnadi Expresses Joy At The Birth Of Her First Child!!!



Nigerian Footballer (Soccer player) Emmanel Emenike and his bae,Iheoma Nnadi have  welcomed their first child, a girl, in a UK hospital. The former beauty queen, took to her page to acknowledge her new role as a mum. Posting this photo of herself and her fiance holding their baby, Iheoma wrote

"Honestly, words can't explain the way I feel holding my beautiful baby in my arms, she's so soft and super adorable.. My first born. I'm a MUMMY ??? fell in love with our little angel the moment I found out she was "baking" inside of me and now seeing her feels AWESOME. Adaeze? ( not her real name) 
hubby and I are #mum&dad now ??‍?‍??????? Glory be to God & Shout out to all the mothers out there.
Now counting down to another big day. an amazing year, what a time to be alive ?? #family ? #BLESSED #emenikes #3#myworld?".


Congratulations to the new parent. We wish them well......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts