Sponsored Ads

Monday, March 13, 2017

“I Was A Lesbian & My Husband Was Aware”– Ghanaian actress, Cecilia Konamah opens up!!!

Image result for Cecilia Konamah

And if you don't know, now you know......lol

Ghanaian actress, Cecilia Konamah wants you to know that her husband is not in the dark about her past. In a recent interview with Hello FM, the actress stated that she practiced lesbianism in the past and that she got off that path about three years ago, all of which she said her husband was fully aware and very comfortable with everything...............ok now!

"My husband is aware of that. Yes, he knows that I was a lesbian and he is very comfortable with me in our marriage. He also said even if I had once stood on the streets as a hawker, he likes me as I am," 
she said.

I guess the actress's decision to come clean was in fear of being blackmailed. Here her......'

"I was introduced into the act by some friends. If somebody thinks she wants to bring it out just to break my marriage, then let me tell the person that my husband is aware"


I promise, i am not even going to try adding my two cents to this, No, I won't......I am just going to leave it alone......PERIOD!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts