Sponsored Ads

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Kim Kardashian Sparkles At Cannes!!!

kim kardashian silver dress cannes

Reality TV star, Kim K  outshines everyone at Cannes in a sexy silver gown. The star studded event went down last night at Hotel du Cap in Antibes, France. Dripping with diamonds, the 35-year old mother of two attends the party thrown by jeweler De Grisogono on the sidelines of Cannes film festival. 

She had just made her way down the steps and repeat for the second time after suffering a wardrobe malfunction: Though her stylist Jenke Ahmed Tailly carefully rearranged the train of her rhinestones-mesh gown by Chinese designer, Lan Yu every couple of feet, a fellow party-goer stepped on it, requiring an emergency fix with a needle and thread......Mrs West wasn't going to let that dampen her spirit.....

"I'm excited just to be here in Cannes. It's the most glamorous place in the world and I have the most glamorous on and a beautiful dress, so I'm living life--I'm happy"

she said showing off her diamond studded ear-rings and over-sized emerald ring.

See more photos after the jump!!!





I love me some Kim K though but is it me or is she looking more and more different with each person day? Anyway, what's my own self?...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts