Sponsored Ads

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

“I Amassed A Massive Debt The Day I Married You”, Ubi Franklin Sweet Birthday Message To Wifey Lilian Esoro!!!

LilianUbi2015_3

Today is Lilian Esoro's birthday. Check out her die-hard romantic husband, Ubi Franklin's post about his beautiful wife on an Instagram after the jump!!!


I amassed a massive debt on the day I got married to you – the debt of unconditional love and undying commitment. I promise to keep repaying this debt until my very last breath. The woman who managed to make me like soap operas and hate using dirty washrooms, deserves a standing ovation on her birthday  Good times or bad, happy or sad… just one look into your eyes is all it take ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Happy Birthday Love.


Awwww, go on with your 'baad self' Ubi.....You certainly have a way with words. Happy birthday to your lovely wife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts