Sponsored Ads

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Nigerian Man On A Visit From London Goes Missing In Chicago + His Mom's Desperate Call For Help!!!




A 26-year old Nigerian man, Ademola "Addy" Owolana, who was visiting family in Chicago from London has been added to the Missing Person list following his disappearance from a Reggae Lounge.
Addy was at The Low Key Club on 11627 S. Michigan Avenue, in the West Pullman neighborhood of Chicago with one of his cousins and some friends when he disappeared.

See more after the jump!!!



 According to one of his relatives, Sheriff Akinoso, who was at the club with him, said he become aggressive and demanded his car keys, but he refused giving the keys to Ademola because he can't legally drive in the United States and he had been drinking.

"I said I can't give you the car keys. Hold on, let me call the last person and he could move the car. He said, 'give me the car keys.".....he said

Akinoso says when Owolana could not get the car keys, he started to run on 117th Street and has not been seen since.
"I'm just worried. It was more like a joke. Now it's getting more serious," he added.






 Meanwhile his distraught mum, Bolanle Owolana, was interviewed by FOX32 News where she called for help from the public to help find her missing son.
 "Oh my God, please just help me find my son. Help me, help me find my son,” said mother Bolanle Owolana. "I don't want to think the worst. I don't want to think the worst because down here I heard it's dangerous".

 His family is offering  $5k to anyone with useful information on his whereabouts. Ademola is black, with a medium complexion, standing about 5-foot-6. He weighs about 130 pounds, with brown eyes and black hair. He was last seen wearing a black jacket, burgundy shirt, blue pants and gray tennis shoes. 

The words, "Family First" are tattooed on his left arm. "Loyalty" is tattooed on his shoulder and a musical note is tattooed on his upper right arm. He was also wearing a baseball hat and a gold chain with Versace pendant at the time of his disappearance. Anyone with useful information is asked to call the police at 312-747-8274


missing person

We pray for a safe return son!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts