Sponsored Ads

Sunday, August 18, 2019

2 People Accuse Katy Perry of Sexual Misconduct!!!






OMG! Is Katy Perry a sexual predator? Two people in four days have accused the singer of sexual misconduct, including the actor who starred opposite the pop star in her "Teenage Dream" music video
It was "one of the most confusing, assaulting, and belittling jobs I've ever done," Josh Kloss wrote Sunday on Instagram, adding that Perry "called the act of kissing me 'gross' to the entire set" in 2010. 
But according to him, the the worst came two years later, when Kloss saw the woman who was "still my crush" at a birthday party for Perry's stylist, Johnny Wujek. "As I turned to introduce my friend, she pulled my Adidas sweats and underwear out as far as she could to show a couple of her guy friends and the crowd around us, my penis. Can you imagine how pathetic and embarrassed I felt?" Kloss wrote, adding he was "treated like a prostitute."

See more after the jump!!!

Katy Perry accused by a second person of sexual misconduct after one claimed she exposed his penis in public

Kloss said he was "censored" by Perry's team to protect the singer's image but ultimately decided to speak out to show that "females with power are just as disgusting" as men. 
A female TV presenter in the country of Georgia, Tina Kandelaki  has also made a similar accusation. Tina claims Perry touched her inappropriately and repeatedly tried to kiss her at an industry party. She made this revelation through Russian media outlet StarHit

Tina Kandelaki pictured in Moscow July  

Here is what the lovely presenter said....“Once I was invited to a private party with Katy Perry, where she, being pretty tipsy, chose me as an object for the manifestation of her passion,” Kandelaki, 43, told the outlet (via Page Six). “I managed to fight back, strength training was not in vain, and Katy instantly found a new victim for kisses, hugs and dirty dances.”

Damn! This is insane. I'm sure we are about to see a stream of powerful women being called out on sexual misconduct and consequently, slapped with sexual molestation charges.......not good. not good at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts