Sponsored Ads

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Monica Lewinski Blast Beyonce's 'Partition' Lyrics

Monica Lewinsky blasts Bey's Partition Lyrics

Former white house intern and Ex-President Bill Clinton's alleged mistress, Monica Lewinsky calls Beyonce stupid. Whattttttt?
Yes, the very upset Monica is disappointed at Beyonce for mentioning her name in her latest song...'partition'
She told vanity fair, that she believed Queen Bey, got her lyrics all wrong, misplacing her subject to the message.
If you haven't heard the song, here is what Blue Ivy's mum rap sang.....

"Now my mascara running, red lip smudged,
Oh he so horny, he want to fuck, He popped
all my buttons, and ripped my blouse. He
Monica Lewinski'd all on my gown"

According to Monica, it could have been the other way round and 'Bill Clinton'd all on my gown'.

"Thanks Beyonce, but if you're verbing, i think you meant 'Bill Clinton'd all on my gown", and not  Monica Lewinki'd"

(Well Monica, Clinton doesn't wear gowns)...lol! Just saying though!!!

So far, there has been no response from Queen Bey's camp, but i guess it won't be for long....


Now, what do you guys think of this soon-to-explode beef between Ms. Lewinski'd,(Oh! my baaad) and Beyonce?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts