Sponsored Ads

Thursday, March 9, 2017

TLC Member T-Boz Has Adopted A Baby Boy!!!




Tionne ‘T-Boz’ Watkins the legendary member of R&B super group TLC is a mom again! The 46-year-old posted an adorable photo of her son, Chance, on Instagram to celebrate International Women’s Day. At the time of the photo, Chance was one year old. Although no details have been given surrounding Chance’s adoption, it is thought T-Boz adopted him at 10 months old. The singer has also been open about wanting to adopt a child from Haiti.

See more after the jump!!!





Sharing the cute photo, T-Boz wrote:
#internationalwomensday This is My Heart! Looking Back On this Special Day My Lil Big Man turned 1 years old! It’s NOT his Bday Today lol Babies are so Pure!”



She added: “At this Stage …They Always Kiss with Their Mouth Open 1st! Lol Now He knows how to say mmmmmmmmmuahhhh with his lips closed!!!! No more Slobber Bobber He Still Gives Me The Biggest Kisses Only When he feels like it! Other than that it’s usually like Mommy stop kissing me lol #TLC #TBeezy #Tlcarmy #TBoz #AMothersLove.”

The singer who has been very public her struggle with sickle cell anemia is the spokespersons for Sickle Cell Disease Association of America and a mother to a beautiful 17-year old daughter, Chase Anela Rolison from her previous marriage with rapper, Mack 10.


Credit~RCN

1 comment:

  1. Are you in anyway having difficulties in family, having issues with marital affairs, well i am here to let the world know how i came in contact with Dr. IZOYA, early this year, i was diagnosed of prostrate cancer and a fibroid, i kept on living with the sickness in me and this lead to a miscarriage while i was pregnant, this brought alot problems to my family and marriage, along the line, my husband said he could not continue with the marriage because we have been to soo many medical institutions not knowing my case was a spiritual one. My husband left me, on my search on how i could get him back, i came across Dr. IZOYA whom i explained my problems to, and he made a powerful charm and promised to help me, i did all the things he asked and after some days i got a call from hospital to come for my medical reports, when i got there, i was diagnosed and behold i have no medical problems anymore, same day i got a text from my EX begging if he could return home. What a double blessings and with excitement i drop his email for those facing spiritualism, so he can be of great help... drizayaomosolution@gmail.com, contact him and see.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts