Sponsored Ads

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

"All Right Y'all, Help Me Get Her Back".....Robin Thicke

It takes a real man to say, "I am sorry i messed up and i want a chance to make it better" That's exactly what 'Blurred line' singer Robin Thicke has continued to do since getting separated from wife, actress Paula Patton back in February. The singer who has been trying to gain favor from Paula every chance he gets, acknowledges her in his acceptance speech at the Billboard Music Awards 2014 on Sunday night.



While accepting the award for "Top R&B Song", for his hit song 'Blurred Lines' he said.....
"Most importantly I'd like to thank my wife for her love and support and for putting up with me all these years"




He didn't stop there. As he got on stage to debut his new song "Get Her Back" the crooner kicked it off by saying....."Alright Y'all, help me get her back". This off-course is similar to a statement he made at a concert in February and we all know it's clearly about Ms Patton.




If you are one of those still in doubt, please, pay attention to the lyrics of the song. It includes.....

"I should've kissed you longer
 I should've held you stronger
 All i wanna do is make it right
 I gotta get her, go get her back
 I gotta treat her right
I gotta cherish her for life
I don't know what i was thinking
I just miss you baby"





The gestures are obviously working for the 37 year old singer. The two has been spotted hanging out since they split in February looking very friendly, which had people thinking that the lovebirds might really be working on getting back together.....I'll totally support that!





When asked about their relationship status in a recent Vanity Fair Interview, Paula said....

"We've known each since we were teenagers. All i can tell you is, there's a deep love there. Always was and always will be"





Robin met Paula 38, at an 18 and under club when he was 14 and she was 15. They are parent to 4 year old son, Julian.






"C'mon y'all, let's help him get her back. But oga, Rob, we are only begging her once so you better behave and make it right like you promised....lol.
 I hope you two get back together....R O B!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts