Sponsored Ads

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

IT'S A BOY:....Singer Ciara And Future Has Got A Little Future!!!




Congratulations to Atlanta born rapper, Future and R&B singer Ciara on the birth of their son, Future Zahir Wilburn. Little Future was born on Monday, 19th May, 2014 and weighed 9Ib 10oz...pretty big baby!







In an interview last month, the singer told US Weekly, she had already chosen her baby name....."It was kind of easy" she said. "I went with what felt right in my soul and my guts. I didn't second guess it" But even if "Future" was apparently a simple choice, "Zahir" gave her a little more trouble. "The middele name was a little had for me" she admitted.






"Pregnancy has been the coolest experience in my life.
 It's been a very easy process. And it's been much fun".

The 28 year old revealed that she had received mothering and pregnancy tips from Kim Kardashian who had a child with Kanye West last June.

  "We go over really personal stuff from the woman's side of things". She said. "We've had great conversation and it's been really cool"



Congratulations once more CiCi.....God bless your "Future"........R O B!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts