Sponsored Ads

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Angelina Jolie Talks 'Maleficient', Health, Politics & Her Wedding To Brad Pitt!!!




Hollywood sweetheart, Angelina Jolie is one of the biggest stars in the movie industry. She's beautiful, she's talented and she continues to warm our hearts and earn our respect through her acting skills, her humanitarian works and off course being wife to Brad Pit, and mother to their six children. Jolie who was described by Vanity Fair as the ultimate avatar of fantasies is totally more than an incredible actress, she is every woman!





Jolie, stars in a new movie "Maleficent", a Disney retelling of 'Sleeping Beauty' from the point of view of villainous Maleficent. The star sits down to a candid interview with  Good Morning America's co-anchor, George Stephanopoulos, where she spoke about her first film role in 4 years.






Jolie said she was drawn to the character even as a young girl...."When i was  little, I didn't relate to princesses. I saw Maleficent and i just thought she was so....she was so elegant" 







Talking about getting the Maleficent voice right she said.....
"I didn't know what to do with the voice, so when i give my kids a bath at night i would tell them stories in different voices" she said, adding that when she did "this particular voice they couldn't stop laughing"

"The bigger i got the more they laughed" she said.




Although this is her first film role in four years but she had been on the news. She made headlines and possibly changed lives when she shared her decision to undergo a double mastectomy......

Asked what she thought of how people would respond to her revelation and if she was worried about it, she responded...

"I really didn't know how people would react. I didn't know if there would be some kind of strange silly reaction. I wasn't worried about it but i didn't expect there to be so much support. And i was very moved by it....It's connected me so much to other families, other women"





She added...."And you know, and now when I meet people, we don't talk as much about films, but we talk about their children, or women's choices, or their wives....It's been a really beautiful journey"

 In an interview in 2005, Stephanopoulos asked Jolie if she would consider going into politics to which she responded then......"No no, I have way too many skeletons"  He asked her again, if she would reconsider her decision now

"I wonder if by now my skeletons are out. They are probably all out" she said laughing. "You know, if i thought I'd be effective, I would. But I'm not sure if I would ever be taken seriously in that way, and be able to be effective"





Stephanopoulos then asked her when she would marry her fiance, actor Brad Pit ......"We don't have a date and we are not hiding anything, but we really don't know. We talk to the kids about it once in a while.....And one of them suggested paintball. And we thought, 'Well, different' she said laughing....





"So who knows," Jolie said. "You know, I think the important thing is that whatever we do, It's that the kids do have a great time and we all ...you know, take seriously the love, and the connection between all of us. But also, just get silly and do something memorable"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts