Sponsored Ads

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

"I MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE"....Donald Sterling

LA Clippers owner, Donald Sterling has finally came down his high horse. The 81 year old who was banned for life from any association with NBA and fined $2.5 million over his racial rants about black people on a recorded audio conversation between him and girlfriend, V Stivaino is now trying his hands on some damage control....lol

donald sterling apology on cnn
                         Donald Sterling tells CNN Anderson Cooper that it will never happen again

A very sober, Mr. Sterling was on CNN 360 with Anderson Cooper to publicly tender an apology for his action...

                                   "I love my league, I love my partners. Am I entitled to one mistake?
                                     It's a terrible mistake and i will never do it again. I am here to 
                                       apologize. The reason it's hard for me, very hard for me is that
                                         am wrong. I caused the problem. I don't know how to correct it" ...he tells CNN.

The full interview aired on Monday night, on CNN 360 with Anderson Cooper. What are your thoughts on this apology. Is it too little, too late? Let us hear from you....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts