Sponsored Ads

Saturday, August 6, 2016

"With This Project You Will Either Love Me More Or Outrightly Begin To Hate Me" - Omotola



She's backkkkkkk!!!

After a brief absence from the movie scene, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde  is back working on a new project titled "Alter Ego". 
 The "Ije" actress has been sharing photos from the set of the new movie on her Instagram page, and she describes her new role as a complete departure from any anything she had ever done in the past, According to her, this project will either make you love or begin to hate her.

 "So I'm doing a shock project friends! I always strive to do projects that Move the narative forward at different stages. Mortal inheritance, Blood sisters, ije... We're on to another one fam... However, with this project you will either Love me more or outrightly begin to Hate me... I'm doing something I've never done, I'm ... to be continued..#phew #AlterEgothemovie #changingthenarrative"

See more photos after the jump!!!








Go ahead girl! We can't wait to see this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts