Sponsored Ads

Friday, August 5, 2016

Keshia Knight Pulliam's Ex, Big Tigger Denies Rumor That He Is The Daddy Of Her Unborn Child!!!

ATLANTA, GA - JULY 29: (L-R) Actress Keshia Knight Pulliam and Big Tigger attend UrbanDaddy Presents Grey Goose Le Melon Fruit Of Kings at W Atlanta Buckhead on July 29, 2014 in Atlanta, Georgia. (Photo by Moses Robinson/Getty Images for UrbanDaddy)

Tigger is like, hell no, I am not the daddy....lol

Only last week we brought you the news that our very own Rudy (Keshia Knight Pulliam)'s husband, Ed Hartwell has filed for divorce barely 7-months into their marriage. The former "Cosby Show" actress announced last month that she was pregnant. Then her husband and former NFL player, Ed Hartwell proceeded to file divorce papers, questioning the paternity of their unborn child...Read It Here If You Missed It
The two sides have since been accusing the other of cheating. It's been a rather ugly public feud and Keshia's ex, radio and Tv personality, Big Tigger wants nothing to do with it.

The V-103 host denied being the father of the actress's baby on his afternoon radio program yesterday, and says he has not been in contact with his ex since their breakup.
Tigger dated Pulliam in 2014 but broke up with her sometimes last year.

Here is what he said on air yesterday.....
“There’s been lots of conversation and innuendo suggesting that I might be the father of someone’s child.  There is zero – zero percent chance that the child that is being alleged might be mine, is mine.  Could not have impregnated a female that I have not spoken to nor seen nor been in the physical presence of… since our breakup.  Any insinuation, speculation, intimation or rumor of me being the father of that young lady’s beautiful child… just not true. Furthermore, I respect the institution and concept of marriage, that’s why I have not been married.  My father was married three times.  I don’t want to do that.  I want to get married once… Third, I find it incredibly unfortunate that any man would desert his woman, his pregnant wife.  Furthermore to do so behind her back, while publicly questioning her character by asking for a paternity test to me is corny.  That’s my opinion.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts