Sponsored Ads

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Wife Abandons Husband Because He Was Broke And Returns After He Wins N63-Million Jackpot, Then This Happens!!!




This is a very interesting story. A man named, Onywera, has won Sh20 Million jackpot (N63m) after his wife abandoned him because he was very poor. Now, the wife who is believed to be married to another man is begging to come back to him....Really woman? You got a lot of nerves!

According to The Nation, Joseph Onywera, 62, a farmer in Kapiyo in Kano, Kisumu County, Kenya won the huge amount early June from Betway Company after he correctly predicted the outcome of 13 football matches in the English Premier League. The gambling addict who lives with his son, lost his wife, Truphena, in 1996. The second wife, Ms Anyango, left him in 2010 following a disagreement over money.
But hardly a month after he hit the jackpot, Anyango  came back knocking. He said:
“I saw her come into my compound and I wondered. She had told me to my face that she would only return after I die. So I told her to go away since I am still alive.”
The Arsenal and Gor Mahia fan believes the woman, who is said to be married to a Tanzanian in Isebania, must have come back just because fortune had knocked at his door.
“Ever since she left, several incidences have happened that would attract her attention. My mother died but she did not turn up for her burial. My father also died and I had an accident, but she did not bother to check on us,” said the composed gambler.
He is looking forward to marrying another woman, who he said, stuck with him during his days of hardship.

“I am a humble rice and tomato farmer. A certain woman who respected and loved me when all I had was farming will be the one to live with me in this permanent house,” he said with a tone of finality.


It's an overnight transformation, for a man who could hardly take of himself and family. imagine he would afford a car any time soon. Mr Onywere has started work on a three bedroom house and has also ordered for a pick-up truck as well as a canter lorry which will help him deliver farm produce to the market as well as run other businesses on the side.

Congratulations sir. Go ahead and marry your new "oriente".  That other one (Anyango) can go ahead and have several seats.....scheww!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts