Sponsored Ads

Saturday, August 6, 2016

See What Ghanaian Singer Say She Does After Having Unprotected Sex!!



Ghanaian singer, Eazzy, has said she is not afraid of unprotected sex, that she uses a contraceptive called Postinor-2 after intercourse to avoid unwanted pregnancy.
The Afro-pop artist who is confident that she can never have a baby out of wedlock recently opened up on how she protects herself after sexual intercourse. She said:

 “I’ve had unprotected sex but then there is Postinor-2”.

See more after the jump!!!


The singer said that she doesn’t support abortion “Of course, there is no other option. Absolutely! I am not a supporter of abortion”, and she plans what happens to her when she meets a man.

Asked what she doesn’t like, she said:
 “I hate it when people disappoint me and I hate it when people don’t do what they are supposed to do. You know your job and yet you want me to talk before you do it, I hate that”. She also added that she is not quick to temper.

This has got to be the most ignorant "ish" I've heard in a long time. Like seriously girl! You're having unprotected s*x this day and age and worried about pregnancy, when you really should be worried about HIV/AIDS and all kinds of STDs.....Get a brain sweetie!  #IgnoranceIsADisease! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts