Sponsored Ads

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Serena Williams Shows Off Jaw-Dropping Body On The Cover Of SELF Magazine!!!



Tennis great, Serena Williams serves serious sexiness on the cover of the September issue of Self Magazine. The 34-year old looks absolutely stunning in the accompanying photo shoot. Wearing a layered blue and white sports bra and black bikini bottoms, Williams looks absolutely flawless on the cover of the magazine. The rest of the shoot which was photographed by Mark Seliger sees the Tennis Champ wearing a series of different strappy bathing suits, looking fierce in everyone of them.

See more photos after the jump!!!



"I love my body, and I would never change anything about it," Williams says in the accompanying interview. "I'm not asking you to like my body. I'm just asking you to let me be me. Because I'm going to influence a girl who does look like me, and I want her to feel good about herself."



In the interview, the number one player in the world spoke about her influential role in paving the way for younger African American athletes as well as where she sees herself five years from now. The tennis queen turns 35 in September...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts