Sponsored Ads

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Ghana’s President-Elect, Akufo-Addo, Meets Buhari In Aso Rock***Photos***





President elect of Ghana, Akufo-Addo met with President Buhari today at the presidential villa in Abuja. According to the newly elected president, he was on a private visit but decide to use the opportunity to pay respect to PMB.

 “I came on a private visit to Lagos on Sunday to participate in the Future of Africa Awards and I thought it is proper that I take that opportunity to come to Abuja to pay my respect to the President.

Mr Addo also told reporters that he looks forward to strengthening the relationship between both countries....

“I had the opportunity to say a belated happy birthday to the President. His birthday is an important day in my life because that day is my late mother’s birthday.
“We had a very good exchange. We are determined to grow the relationship between our two countries.”
See more photos after the jump!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts